At National Black MBA Association® we are committed to the professional advancement of our members, and are continuously seeking new opportunities and benefits to provide. We are an internationally-recognized organization with top corporate and collegiate partners offering some of the most attractive career benefits to our professional community. You are not required to have an MBA to join the chapter. Members are able to partake in all member benefits regardless of educational background. Our members are eligible for scholarship opportunities if they so choose to further their education.
There are three levels of student membership.
- High School Student ($15/year) - High School Students
- Undergraduate Student ($30/year) - Undergraduate students who are actively pursuing their undergraduate degrees.
- Graduate Student ($45/year) - Graduate students who are actively pursuing their graduate degrees.
There are three levels of professional memberships with monthly payment plan options available.
- Young Professional ($100/year) - Young Professionals are recent undergraduates beginning their career.
- Experienced Professional ($150/year) - Professionals hold their MBA or equivalent degree and are established in their careers.
- Tenured Professional ($200/year) - Experienced Professionals have 20+ years of career experience.
Membership Benefits for all Levels Include:
$150 NBMBAA® National Conference Registration Discount
Access to over $20 million in Scholarships to major universities across the country
- Over 1,000 job opportunities with Fortune 1000 Companies
- Webinars, seminars and access to provide you with professional development and access to experts in their field
- Up to 50% discount at multiple retailer locations via Perks & Rewards Program
- 50% discount on PMP®/CAPM® certification courses
- Career Success Network priority placement
- Access to start up money toward your business plan through the NBMBAA® National Scale-Up Pitch Challenge
- Executive Book Program (Paid non-student members)
- Access to career opportunities with Pittsburgh area employers
- Access to local professional and career development workshops
NBMBAA offers student and professional membership options. Click here to learn more and join or renew.
Questions? Contact Terri White, Director of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.